TERMS & CONDITIONS - CN
- All inquiries are sent to us via email. Once we have confirmed your desired accommodation and received credit card details we will proceed to confirm your booking. Your accommodation booking is secured once we have verified the payment of your deposit.
- Shortly after payment has been processed you will receive a booking confirmation confirming that your accommodation has been secured.
- The Booking Total specified on the Confirmation is determined by the number of the guests noted on the Confirmation. Any change to the number of guests may change the Booking Total amount.
- We reserve the right to substitute or upgrade accommodation with other accommodation to a comparable standard and type.
- All offers, prices, terms, and conditions are subject to change or withdrawal without notice prior to a confirmation being issued.
- Amendments may be subject to charges if dates are changed or persons reduced once the booking has been confirmed and will also be subject to the same conditions as outlined in the cancellation policy. Note amendment fees may also be charged by suppliers that will be charged to the customer.
- Any cancellation must be made in writing (email) and reconfirmed in writing by The Alps View before being considered a cancellation.
- In addition to cancellation charges, bank transfer fees will also be incurred by the customer.
2:1 Bookings made 21 or more days prior to arrival results
in a 7 days grace.
2:2 Bookings between 20 and 15 days prior to arrival result in 4 days grace.
2.3 Bookings less than 15 days prior to arrival results in 1 day grace.
2.4 Cancellations made after the grace period end and up to 7 days prior to arrival 20% of the booking cost will be charged.
2.5 Cancellations made 7 or fewer days prior to arrival 100% of the booking cost will be charged.
PAYMENT, BANK FEES & CHARGES
- All prices are in Japanese Yen and include 10% Japanese consumption tax and service charge.
- Payment can be made by cash and credit card. In case the currency of your credit card is not Japanese Yen, all foreign exchange rate calculations and charges are your responsibility.
- Credit card payments may take up to 8 weeks to appear on your credit card statement. The time of the charge and any exchange rate issues are not within our control and must be absorbed by the cardholder.
- Where we cancel, void or refund a payment to your credit card in JPY, there will be changes in the refund amount due to foreign currency exchange rates and fees and charges of your bank or credit card company; any differences are your responsibility.
CHECK-IN / OUT
- Arrival and departure times must be provided to us via Email or Telephone at least 5 days before the arrival date.
- Check-in time is 2:00 pm.
- Check-out time is 10:00 am. All luggage and personal items must be removed from the room(s) at the time of check-out.
- Japanese law requires that we obtain all guest’s full names, nationalities, postal addresses, occupations, and copy of passport at check-in.
- Late check-out charge of 5,000 JPY is applicable to stay until 12:00 noon. Requests for late check-outs must be confirmed at least 24 hours in advance.
- The lobby lounge, restaurant, luggage store are available for use on the check-out date, after check out time.
- Front reception 7:00am to 8:00pm
- Breakfast is from 7:00am to 9:00am
- Restaurant 7:00am to 10pm
- Daily: room and bath cleaning, beds made, amenities restocked, fresh towels provided.
- Fresh bed linen once every 3 days for stays 3 nights or longer.
NO SMOKING POLICIES
- The Alps View has a strict NO SMOKING POLICY within its building. (Including e-cigarettes and vape pens)
- If a guest smokes in the hotel and continues to smoke after being requested to stop we may evict the group or any individual from the hotel without any refund.
- Management has the right to evict your group or any individual from the accommodation without a refund.
- If anyone in your group has smoked in the accommodation you will be charged a fee of 30,000yen on cleaning costs.
PROPERTY DAMAGE & LOSS
- You accept responsibility for damage to the room or hotel common areas, fittings, furniture, keys, and other chattels during your stay, including any consequential losses incurred.
- A valid Credit Card is required as a Security Deposit.
- Your personal possessions, including lift passes and ski/snowboard gears, are at your own responsibility during your stay.
- Parking during the winter months is severely restricted and must be requested and confirmed for each booking if required. Charges apply to requested parking and public parking may not be located nearby. Guests who intend to bring a vehicle must confirm availability of parking with us at the time of booking.
- Parking on the street is illegal and your car may be towed.
- The Alps View will not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the Guest when the Guest utilizes the parking lot within the premises of the Hotel, as it shall be regarded that the simply offers the space for parking. However, We will compensate the Guest for the damage caused through intent or negligence on the part of the Hotel in regards to the management of the parking lot.
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended during any travel and requires a policy that covers winter sports including skiing and snowboarding.
- You accept these terms and conditions in full when you pay your deposit.